Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: tdg translation

/ Yann Dirson <ydirson@fr.alcove.com> was heard to say:
| I'm not 100% sure, but I suspect many files in the CVS tree to be
| generated ones.  Maybe looking at the makefiles would tell which ones,
| otherwise probably only Norm knows :)

The ones ending in '.gen' :-)

I'd love to support some translations. Give me a little time to set
things up and try to write a doc that describes how the book is
stitched together.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | We dance around in a ring and
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | suppose, but the Secret sits in
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | the middle and knows.--Robert Frost