Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: tdg translation

On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 07:25:20PM -0700, Dave Pawson wrote:
> At 11:28 22/07/2002, BigSmoke wrote:
> >Hiya anyone,
> >
> >I'm interested in writing a Dutch translation of "Docbook: The Definitive
> >Guide".
> >  I'm curious as to which XML sources to download and how. I'm not
> >familiar with CVS. Any pointers which don't involve learning everything
> >about CVS will be appreciated.
>
> If you ask 'ever so nicely', I'm sure one of the kind and clever people
> here (I'm not one of them) would download it [cvs takes a magic wand]
> and put it on a web site for you?

I'm not 100% sure, but I suspect many files in the CVS tree to be
generated ones.  Maybe looking at the makefiles would tell which ones,
otherwise probably only Norm knows :)

Regards,
--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Technical support manager                Responsable de l'assistance technique