Subject: Re: Fw: DOCBOOK: programlisting

Before this is made a permanent feature, I'd like to suggest it be
checked thoroughly against the "modern" browsers at least, i.e. 6 and
above. (Sorry, but I've seen IE 5.x described as the "Netscape 4 of the
modern browser world.")

In my experience, the CSS class/value selector works OK provided there
is a single value involved, no space delimiters; I'm not so sanguin
about selecting an arbitrary sub-string out of a space delimited list,
nor about what space delimited values might do to the basic
functionality of  the class selector.

               ...edN