Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: hierarchical element reference list for docbook?

On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 08:46:11PM -0700, Dave Pawson wrote:
> At 11:31 16/08/2002, Norman Walsh wrote:
>
> >| I have a couple of remarks about it:
> >|
> >| - the capitalization in the list is not consistent
> >
> >Yes, this is a lingering issue as the book makes the transition from
> >SGML (where case didn't matter and CamelCase was the order of the day)
> >to XML (where it does matter and we've settled on all lowercase for
> >element and attribute names).
>
> My latest version has that aspect sorted.

I have taken you version last week, re-added tags capitalisation (as
it's easier to read tags with capitalisation than all lower-case, and
case-folding can be done in the stylesheets), fixed titles
capitalisation, reordered the sections and some of their contents, and
improved my stylesheet.  I also made a single-page compact version
(selected by a stylesheet parameter), but I'm not happy with it yet.

XML and PDF: http://ydirson.free.fr/docbook/
stylesheet: https://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/*checkout*/alcovebook/alcovebook-sgml/stylesheet/dsssl/docbook/print/refcard.dsl?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain

--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Technical support manager                Responsable de l'assistance technique