Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: RE: Simplified DocBook Q: Nested Section elements

Alas, no. It's a reasonably good editor but doesn't support click and drag.
Since it's written in Java, make that click and d-r-a-g :)

In the end I created the structure I wanted in an empty section at the same
level, and laboriously used COPY and PASTE to take each para across to its
new home (multiple selection using shift-click isn't supported) until I had
the section laid out as required, then deleted the original section. At
which point I realised that the para that was to have been placed after the
subsection had now become part of it. I think the originator is happy enough
with the effect, so all is well :)

Peter