Subject: DOCBOOK: TeX and docbook

I made cover page in TeX format and I'm trying to mix the docbook with TeX, I'll
explain:

My boss like the docbook result but he want a more pretty cover page. Then I had
the idea to do it with TeXmacs.

Now I'm trying to transform my docbook to tex format (with the redhat
docbook-utils tool, docbook2tex) and after taking the two TeX files and create a
ps,pdf and html document.

Anybody know how can do this???

                                Mathieu