Subject: DOCBOOK: separating sections from chapter titles / toc

Hi!

I managed to put a table of contents at the beginning of each chapter
by setting the following parameter:

<xsl:param name="generate.toc">
book/chapter  toc,title
</xsl:param>

So far, so good... now the output from docbook+xsl -> fo -> pdf looks
like this:

------------------
Chapter 1. Chapter

Table of Contents
  1.1 Section 1

1.1. Section 1

Blafasel...
------------------

What I would like to have now, is that the first section
(and only the first!) starts on a new page.
If you have any hints for me, please let me know.

And now, it starts to get much more complicated. In the next step, I
would like to have something like a chapter summarization, that
follows each chapter's toc on a new page before the first section
starts. How can something like this be done?

And at last: Chapters should start always on uneven pages and chapter
summarizations too. So if i.e. the last section of chapter 1 ends at
page 11, a blank page has to be added before the next chapter starts
with page 13. And if the title-page of chapter two and it's toc fit
on one page, this means, another blank page has to be inserted,
before the chapter summarization on page 15.

I think, this is not quit easy to accomplish, but maybe it's possible?
What do you think?

Thanks in advance,

Tobias