Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: PNG scaling for XML->FO->PDF transformation

Good morning Thomas,
you can use width and depth

<figure id="Decission_payment_generation"><title>Overview Diagram
Serving Documents</title><mediaobject><imageobject>
<imagedata fileref="Decission_payment_generation.gif" format="GIF"
width="16cm" depth="22cm"/>
</imageobject></mediaobject></figure>

In most cases, this doesn't look too good in the HTML versions, though.
A future release of the style was promised to offer an option for this.
Stephan