Subject: DOCBOOK: xsl guidance requested for website-2.3

Hi,

Just learned some basics of XSL, but still I could not figure out how I
can  customize the website stylesheets (my very limited knowledge of xsl
is not adequate for this now!).

If I want to place a level (image) at the place where there is
home.navhead now, how can I do that?

That image presumably comes in the first page only, how can I do that
for all pages?

Are there any documents specifically for website stylesheet?

Any pointers would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Damar