Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: How not to number Figures in Doc book Website?

On Sat, Feb 01, 2003 at 09:25:15PM +0800, damar thapa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using website-2.3, for which I am using simplified docbook, where I
> did not see informalfigure.

That's true, but informalfigure is available in
website-full.dtd if you want to switch to that.

> And the CustomGenText link provided is
> referring to normal docbook.  How can I do this using simplified docbook?

Actually the link was talking about the DocBook stylesheets,
which apply to Simplified DocBook as well, since it is a
subset of DocBook.  You can create a customization for
the Website stylesheet in a similar manner, since it is
a customization of the stock DocBook stylesheets.  There is
a short section on Website stylesheet customization in

http://www.sagehill.net/xml/docbookxsl/PreCustom.html#Website

                                            email: bobs@sco.com