Subject: DOCBOOK: DocBook : <qandadiv< .vs. <sect1>

Hi!

 I am maintaining a long FAQ list (RU.LINUX FAQ).

 It was done with DocBook XML + XSL.

 It is really big list, so, I use chunked-html to store
all HTML parts separately. It works fine with <sect1>
tags (one HTML per section).

 I've found special tags for FAQs : <qandadiv> <qandaentry>
e.t.c. It looks very good for me.

 Unfortunately, I can't produce chunked-html for my FAQ
with <qandadiv>.  All XSL processors produces ONE BIG
html.

 Does anyone know, Is there any way to produce chunked FAQ ?

Old Style
=====
<sect1 id="p1">
   <title>Level_1</title>