Subject: DOCBOOK: Chapter and sect1 both creates H2 html tag

Hi

My document is structured like this :

Book
  Chapter
	sect1
	  sect2
		sect3
		/sect3
	  /sect
	/sect1
  /Chapter
/book

When building html and html_chunks, Book crates a H1 tag, Chapter and
sect1 creates H2, sect2 creates H3 etc.

Question:   1 Why does Chapter and sect1 create the same tag (H2) ?
		2 How do I get them to create difftrent html tags so
that I can set 		  diffrent fonts and text size with CSS
		3 or some other way to set diffrent fonts and color in
XSL(preferably 		  nr 2)

Thank you