Subject: DOCBOOK: RE: DocBook : <qandadiv> .vs. <sect1>

From: Dave Pawson [mailto:dpawson@nildram.co.uk]  wrote:

> >  Unfortunately, I can't produce chunked-html for my FAQ
> >with <qandadiv>.  All XSL processors produces ONE BIG
> >html.
> >  Does anyone know, Is there any way to produce chunked FAQ ?
>
> For HTML output I use the website DTD and stylesheets.
> This produces multiple output files and works very well.
> Each file is

 Is there any way to do this with DocBook DTD v4.2 ?

> Save this to (for this example) normalise.xml,
> set the layout file to make normalise.html from it,
> and you don't need much of a brain for it all to work very well.

 Thank you :)

 I need full DocBook <article class="faq"> <articleinfo> ...e.t.c. stuff

P.S. I've changed my XML from  <sect[1-5]>   style  to modern generic
<section id="Level_1">
   <section id="Level_2">
It works fine and produces chunked-html sections well (one HTML
per "Level_1" section).
Unfortunately, <qandadiv> doesn't work. I think, this is bug.

--
-=AV=-