Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: Working with XInclude / xml:base / libxml v2.4.24 andabove

Hi Daniel

> d) ignore the validity errors about xml:base in the meantime.
>    you know they are a side effect of XInclude processing.
> e) extend the ATTLIST in the internal subset to allow xml:base
>    of the element you know may use it in your documents.
>    but I dislike this because the instances are modified

>  d) IMHO

Thanks for the suggestions.  The only problem with d) is that
we run xmllint at make time.  The errors cause xmllint to return
exit status 3, which halts make.  I could ignore this, of course
(but that might risk ignoring other, real errors).  I could also
filter from the output just the spurious errors.
However, I am tempted to go with e).

Cheers
Kevin
+ANYTHING+BELOW+WAS+ADDED+AFTER+I+HIT+SEND+

related financial instruments.