Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: XHTML tables

Jirka Kosek wrote:

> How then you want to distinguish between CALS/HTML model, if many
> element names are same (table/tbody/thead/tfoot)?

This has been answered in my previous posts. The XHTML table elements
would be in their own namespace; the DTD, not knowing about namespaces,
would distinguish them by prefix.

As for this and the other issues:
I won't repeat everything in an endless thread.

> <grin>But remember, I can always spend 250 USD reserved for holidays as
> annual OASIS fee and vote against adding HTML tables!</grin>

This is one of the reasons why I won't continue the discussion with you.

I can understand that if you ran out of arguments you have to look for
other means, namely threatening to throw $s at the decision, but then I
will have to leave you at that level, and refuse to join you.

Tobi

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/