Subject: RefEntry Title

Hi all,
	I am using RefEntry to generate Reference Manuals.
	When I generate the pdf file (and also the html) I get the block name
with the function name and after that "Name functionname -- purpose".
	What I want is just to have one reference to function name, not two.
Something like the Docbook book from O'Reilly, that is:

Myfunction -- My function purpose
Synopsis
Description

I now I can add and remove the "Name" title with
%refentry-generate-name%, but I cannot remove the whole title and leave
just: "FunctionName -- FunctionPurpose"

I hope I left it clear! :-) Thanks in advance!
Adrian

--
"Time never dies, circle is not round..."
V I S U A L   T O O L S