Subject: RE: [docbook] Pb

> I have a docbook document which begin by:
> <!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook V4.1//EN"
> "docbook.dtd" [
>    <!ENTITY saros "e-saros">
> ]>
>
> When i try to parse it with "saxon" i have a problem: (i'm
> french)
>
> here the output problem:
>
> Error on line 57 of

file:/home/arobert/Informatique/Projets/e-SAROS2.0/manuelUtilisateur/PreFin/
dbcentx.mod:
>  Error reported by XML parser: Blanc manquant avant l'URI littéral SYSTEM.
>  Transformation failed: Run-time errors were reported

The error message means that there is a blank required between Public- and
SystemId. Probably there's just a linebreak (and no blank). If the two Ids
would be on the same line, it should read like this:

<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook V4.1//EN" "docbook.dtd" [
                                                      ^
                                                      this is the blank in
question

Hope that helps.