Subject: titles and subtitles

Hullow again,
In my book I have chapters, which are then again split into sections. Inside
one of these sections I have a title, then a graphic, then a para, then
another graphic then another para. After this I wanted to insert a subtitle
but it seems I can only insert this straight after my title. Is this true,
or am I being limited by the editor or my own sillyness?

Thanks again for any help