Subject: Just starting out

Hello I am just starting out with using DocBook, and unsurprisingly I have ran into some problems. I am on FreeBSD 4.8, and have installed the relevant DocBook ports. Most of the tutorials that I have tried to follow use the program docbook2html. Although I do not have that on my box, which has made it considerably harder.

If you use DocBook on FreeBSD could you please let me know how you got it to work? I realize that information here is pretty vague, but I really don't have any more, since i'm just starting out.

- Casey