Subject: Two simple questions - html help and CSS

Hi!

I have just two (assumingly) simple questions regarding xml and html help.

I have created all my help topics in individual xml files. I then created
one general xml file that I named help.xml. The help.xml file is a book in
which I call each of the individual help files and place them into
chapters. (Each individual xml file is a sect1.) I have used the
use.id.as.filename parameter to name each topic. However, the first page in
each chapter displays the chapter number at the top and also names itself
chap01, chap02, and so on. How can I get rid of this?

My second question is regarding a CSS. In some of my help topics I have an
itemized list inside an ordered list. To format each type of list, I've
used the following:

div.orderedlist li p {
      font-size: 100%;
      margin-top: 4px;
      margin-bottom: 4px;
}

div.itemizedlist li p {
      font-size: 100%;
      margin-top: 4px;
      margin-bottom: 4px;
}

However, I don't know how to refer to an itemized list that is within an
orderedlist.

Thanks.

JB