Subject: publisher class attribute applied to wrong html element?

Hi,

playing around with customizing the titlepage of my article, I added
<publisher> to the html titlepage.template.xml, generated a new
titlepage.template.xsl and generated the html target doc with xsltproc.

The publisher indeed showed up on the titlepage. Next I tried to center
the publisher info via css. Unfortunately only the publishername got
centered, not the address. Looking at the generated html, I realized
that the publisher class attribute is applied to the publishername
paragraph and not to the whole div.

Is this expected or a bug in the stylesheets?

publisher ::=
(publishername,address*)

I'm using xsl stylesheets v1.61.3

Using libxml 20507, libxslt 10030 and libexslt 720
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20507, libxslt 10030 and libexslt 720
libxslt 10030 was compiled against libxml 20507
libexslt 720 was compiled against libxml 20507

Thanks for your feedback,
Patrick