Subject: RE: [docbook] XML > FO > PDF output and informaltable frame="none"

The frame attribute only controls the outer border for the table.  The inner
borders are controlled by the rowsep and colsep attributes, which default to
1.  (according to the OASIS table model specification at
http://www.oasis-open.org/specs/tm9901.html and the earlier CALS
specification)  So, set rowsep=0 and colsep=0 on your informaltable.

<note>If using the DocBook XSL Stylesheets to generate HTML, the frame
attribute (incorrectly) controls all cell borders unless you turn on the
table.borders.with.css parameter</note>

Jeff