Subject: Re: What's the proper markup for treeviews?

> That's roughly what we use.  You may also want to use <menuchoice/>
> to include the full path through your tree.
[snip!]
> So, your example would become

OK.  Thanx.  I had missed <menuchoice> when digging through the
element list of DBTDG.

The main reason I brought this up, was that I wondered if treeviews
should be marked up semantically as distinct from menus, and if
DocBook already has markup for this, and I had missed it.

I guess I could use the role attribute?  It's getting a bit overloaded
by now, though...