Subject: RE: [docbook] QUERY: URI convention in DocBook XSL Stylesheets

I have had success with both xsltproc and saxon on Windows 2000 using
'file:///C:/' to begin my absolute URI's in XSL files.  (FWIW, Emacs uses
'file:/C:/', but xsltproc fails on this.)

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: GARY Hoffman [mailto:GHOFF@eslaw.com]
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 2:02 PM
To: docbook@lists.oasis-open.org

This appears to be a recurring question. But, in reviewing the comments at
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect4/uri.html, there does not appear to be a
clear answer.  The question is this: What is the proper form for specifying
a URI in a DocBook XSL stylesheet with respect to an xsl file located on
your local hard drive? Assume the following: (1) the operating system is
Windows XP Pro; (2) the xslt processor is (a) xsltproc or (b) Instant Saxon;
(3) the xsl file declares UTF-8 encoding; and (4) there is no network
involved.

Thanks.

Gary L. Hoffman, Esq.
Erickson & Sederstrom, P.C.
(A Limited Liability Organization)
10330 Regency Parkway Drive
Omaha, NE  68114
USA
(402) 390-7117
(402) 390-7137 (fax)
e-mail: ghoffman@eslaw.com
resume: www.eslaw.com

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
of the original message.