Subject: Re: [docbook] docbook xsl and MSXL failure

I've asked precisely this question a number of times in the past and
received no specific solution.

After looking at the structure and design of the style-sheets, I could
only conclude that the MS parser was committing an error in relation to
INCLUDEs and IGNOREs that affect gets defined or not among the sheets
and their contents.

Some people have said they have no problems with DocBook and MSXL, but
they don't explain why this error occurs or how to avoid it. I use
alternative parsers to work with DocBook.

         ...edN