Subject: Output file names using slides-3.3.1

Hello.

I'm using xsltproc to process a slide presentation using the Slides
DTD (3.3.1) and HTML style sheet. The output HTML file names
generated are like:

toc.html
index.html
foilgrp01.html
foil01.html

I could never get the FO output to work properly with FOP, because
it appears FOP enters some infinitely recursive code after
encountering images too big to fit on a page.

Instead, I used htmldoc to post-process the html files generated by
xsltproc and the Slides vslides.xsl style sheet, since htmldoc is
capable of handling the scaling of images to fit the page automagically.

The problem is that, unlike the DocBook chunking HTML style sheet,
which generates names like

bk01ch02s01.html

the Slide style sheets don't embed the hierarchy in the filename, so
I have to do some additional work to get the correct order like
hackishly parse toc.html.

May I humbly suggest that the output of the slide HTML style sheets
be something like:

toc.html
index.html
grp01.html
grp01foil01.html
grp01foil02.html
grp02.html

Or is there a way I can achieve this (or the effect) already?

Thanks!

Mike Mascari