Subject: <mediaobjectco> and calspair unit coords

Hello,

I would like to have some precision about how the
mediaobjectco/areaspec/area/@coords should be interpreted for calspair
units.

I understand it is a percentage (for x and y) of the total size in the
related direction, but which size?

The question I have: is the total imagedata size to use is the imagedata
viewport size (width and depth) even when the viewport size is different
 from the image size itself (because a scale or contentwidth attribute is
specified, or because scalefit=0)? Or is it the image size (maybe scaled)
to use, where the coords (0,0) are the left corner of the image itself,
and not the left corner of the viewport?

I hope that my questions are clear enough.

Thanks,
BG