Subject: RE: [docbook] Tell me agian why I need mml:?

I think this is due to a namespace-stripping problem with DocBook 5/NG input
and XHTML output. In 1.69.1, the templates that remove the DocBook 5/NG
namespace unfortunately also add the XHTML namespace. When the resulting
node-set is processed further, you get several "No template matches" errors,
because the elements now are in the wrong namespace.

The namespace-stripping logic has recently been updated in CVS, and it seems
to work in the latest snapshot releases.

/MJ