Subject: Re: [docbook] Whatever happened too CSS+XML?

>> http://www.badgers-in-foil.co.uk/projects/docbook-css/

The badgers-in-foil stuff is still going and is quite mature now. It works
well with Mozilla/Firefox.

I use it quite a bit whilst developing my docbook documents as it's a
quick way to review what I've written without having to have strict well
formed XML that I can export using the stylesheets.

The badgers-in-foil guys also have a handy Firefox plugin that generates a
nice clickable TOC in the Sidebar.

Mart