Subject: DocBook HTML Forms

Hello,

I am trying to use the DocBook HTML Forms extension to embed a form in
a DocBook document AND have mozilla recognise and process the

Using the example from the DocBook docs for <html:form> [1] and the
recommended DTD from [2] we get the following document:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook HTML Forms Module V1.2CR1//EN"

"http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/htmlforms/1.2CR1/dbforms.dtd";>

<article xmlns='http://docbook.org/ns/docbook'
        xmlns:html="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";>
<title>Example html:form</title>

<!-- this is a really crude form -->
<para>id: <html:input name="id"/></para>
<para>url: <html:input name="url"/></para>
<para>title: <html:input name="title"/></para>
<para>excerpt: <html:input name="excerpt"/></para>
<para>blogname: <html:input name="blog_name"/></para>

</article>

While this works in Mozilla, this however does not seem to validate:

noah@behemoth: ~ $ xmlto txt test-article.xml
xmlto: input does not validate (status 3)
test-article.xml:6: element article: validity error : No declaration
for attribute xmlns of element article
test-article.xml:6: element article: validity error : No declaration
for attribute xmlns:html of element article
test-article.xml does not validate

Where am I going wrong? Do I need to declare the xml namespace of the
HTML elements differently?

[1] http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/html.form.html
[2] http://www.docbook.org/specs/wd-docbook-htmlforms-1.2CR1.html

--
"Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so
far as society is free to use the results." - R. Stallman