Subject: Re: [docbook] DocBook HTML Forms

I would like to add that from the "PTO" release page we have:

"This release includes the HTML forms as a separate module..."

... yet no mention of what this means or how to include it with the
normal schema for validation. I am probably just being dumb, but this
is quite confusing to me.

Thanks again,
Noah