Subject: New element 'newsletter'

I would like to see a new element 'newsletter' introduced to encapsulate
a series of articles.

i.e.

<newsletter>
    <article>
    </article>

    <article>
    </article>
</newsletter>

I could possibly massage 'part' into doing what I require but for some
reason that just seems semantically iffy to me as having 'part' as a top
level element in a document does not feel right.

If the above is not possible/been rejected previously can anybody point
me to information about adding an element to the docbook DTD and I'll
create a private DTD.

Regards
Simon