Subject: RE: [docbook] <simplesect> question

This typograhical pattern is commonly used for the text body in a variety of genres, not just litterary work:

  Mmmm mmmm mmmmmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm mmmmm
  mm mmmmmm mmmmm mmm mmmm mmmmmm mmm mm
  mmm mmm mmmmmmm mmm. Mmmm mmmm mmmm mm
  mm mmmmmmm mmmm mmmmm mmmmm.
    Mmmm mmmmmm mmm mmm mmmm mmmmm mmmmm
  mmmmm mmm mmmm mmm mmm m. Mmmm mmmm mm
  mm mmmmmmmmmm mm mmmmmmm mmm mm.

  Mmmm mmmmmm mmm mmm mmmm mmmm mm  mmmm
  mmmmm mmm mmmm mmm mmm m. Mmmm mmmm mm
  mm mmmmmmmmmm mm mmmmmmm mmm mm.
    Mmmm mmmm mmmmmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm mmm
  mmm mmm mmmmmmm mmm. Mmmm mmmm mmmm mm
  mm mmmmmmm mmmm mmmmm mmmmm.

The graphical separation is an expression of a sematic grouping of content, i.e., it is appropriate to annotate each simplesect with info meta-information.

For now, I also just live with the required title in db.titlereq.info. It may actually have some use, even when I don't want it to display in the copy; for instance for search results display.

kind regards
Peter Ring