Subject: Multiple htmlhelp files

Has someone tried to make multiple htmlhelp archives from one document?
Would you please give me link or info?

I am writing a documentation to a program that consists of more modules.
It is provided in more versions with different sets of modules. Customer
should receive only those parts of help s/he needs. One CHM file can be
automatically included in another as a sub-node. So I need to make
multiple CHM files from one document.

Viliam Bur