Subject: conflicting attribute

Hi,

I am trying to put together a RELAX NG schema with a namespace other
than docbook which uses much of docbook.  In doing so I am getting
'conflicting ID-types for attribute "linkend" of element "wopholLink"
from namespace "http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/schema/sse'.

I can't work out why the conflict.  I also had a problem with ID type in
another attribute.  Jing points me to " <define name="db._any">
<element>" within the docbook.rng file.

Any ideas?  I tried excluding my namespace from the db._any without
success.  Not sure if this is a red herring...

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Scott

Here are the relevant bits from the schema

<grammar ns="http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/schema/sse";
  xmlns:db="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook";
  xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";
  xmlns="http://relaxng.org/ns/structure/1.0";
  datatypeLibrary="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-datatypes";>

  <include href="../docbook5xi_config/docbookxi.rng">
    <start>
      <ref name="element-scottsDoc"/>
    </start>

       <define name="db.publishing.inlines">