Subject: Simpified DocBook

Good morning

I've been looking at the Simplified DocBook module as part of a consultancy project. The organisation I'm working for is interested in using it as a jumping off point for their own scaled down version of DocBook. However, they're planning to use DocBook 5.0 as their base rather than 4.5.

I was wondering whether anyone had tried creating a version of Simplified DocBook using DocBook 5.0 as a base (using Relax NG). If so, would there be a way to get hold of the schema?

If this hasn't been done, would it be foolish to go ahead and do this myself? Do any wiser heads than mine have any advice or suggestions on this sort of thing?

thanks

nic gibson
--
Nic Gibson