Subject: RE: [docbook] customize xslt or customize the schema?

Hi Dick,
I'd rather customize the stylesheet too, but now that I'm actually trying to validate, I get this from the oNVDL validator:

error: assertion failed:
  figure must not occur in the descendants of example

So I guess I'm going to *have* to customize the schema since my 'Output' always occurs in examples.

rats.

thanks,
--Tim