Subject: Re: [docbook] Why use DocBook when there is HTML?

Thank you for your response, Mike!

I'd like to encourage you to check out the DocBook Publishers schema
that we have created to address this very issue!

Specification Source:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/docbook/specs/publishers-1.0-spec-cd-01.xml

Specification PDF:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/docbook/specs/publishers-1.0-spec-cd-01.pdf

Specification HTML:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/docbook/specs/publishers-1.0-spec-cd-01.html

RelaxNG Schema:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/docbook/rng/publishers/publishers.rnc

Please let me know if there is anything that you feel is still missing!

Best regards,

Scott Hudson
Chair, DocBook Publishers subcommittee