Subject: Scilab 5.2 compilation - Could not find the Docbook root directory

Hi, all:

After carefully set up Scilab 5.2 configuration, I still met the following configuration error at the very first stage.

configure: error: Could not find the Docbook root directory. If you have installed it on your system and we haven't been able to find it. Please report a bug

I'm using Ubuntu 9.10 + GCC 4.4.1

I grabbed Docbook 4.5-4 directly from Ubuntu 9.10 repository.

I'm now reporting this bug to both Scilab mailing list and DocBook mailing list.
Seriously hope somebody may give some hints on how to solve this configuration error?

Best Regards
JIA

--
Welcome to Vision Open