Subject: Favorite Customization Layer

Hi all,

I'm wondering if you have a favorite style for publishing your
Docbooks to HTML (and PDF for that matter).  I want to generate a
clean looking HTML and the styles I've tried are adding way too much
space and don't look clean to me. Any suggestions or pointers are
welcome.

Thanks a bunch, and happy new year!
Nicole C. Engard
Documentation Manager, Koha
Director of Open Source Education, ByWater Solutions
http://web2learning.net