Subject: RE: [docbook] \r\n becomes
 when generating XHTML (for ePub)

Me, too (only a more recent libxml version 20706).

> and I get these results when I run it in a Windows command window:
>
> xmllint --xinclude -o option.out test.xml  [option.out has no
> characters]
>
> xmllint --xinclude test.xml >  stdout.out  [stdout.out has
> characters]

I've attached now the files: test.xml includes text.txt, and no matter if I
use -o or redirect to stdout I get the same result.xml. If you can please
try again with these files? It would be really strange if you get now again
a different output.

Boris

> [...]
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>