Subject: Re: [docbook] A separate Index Tab for DocBook WebHelp?

Hi.

I don't understand the question. Are you adding a third tab for the
index to the left, navigation pane? Is this question about how to
present index entries in the the navigation pane when the index tab is
selected?

I don't see any index controls in the output demo right now. I'm
hoping there will be an index tab in the navigation pane.

The web help is looking excellent. I'm really excited about having it available.

Thank you!

Peter