Subject: Infocenter link (xlink:hef=) toPLUGINS_ROOT/plugin.id.here/filename.html%23nameofanXMLID goes to top of page

Title: Infocenter link (xlink:hef=) to PLUGINS_ROOT/plugin.id.here/filename.html%23nameofanXMLID goes to top of page
Using Docbook5, Eclipse 3.4.2, with each individual book as a plugin in an infocenter.

I can link from book to book (plugin to plugin) only to the file. Let’s say filename.html is a lengthy topic and I want to link to the 10th paragraph (<para xml:id=”nameofanXMLID”).