Subject: Re: [docbook] Glossary linking not working as expected

On 07/01/2015 19:00, Bob Stayton wrote:
Hi Jason,
The section in my book on the glossary collection does not make it clear that, of the two methods for linking into a glossary, only the automatic linking is supported when you use a glossary collection file. That's because the id/linkend method would lead to an invalid document, since the target id of the inline's linkend is in the separate glossary.collection file and not in the current document. If you validate your document, you no doubt saw such errors. I will correct that for the next edition.

To get your linking to work, you will need to remove the linkend attribute on your inline glossterm, and set glossterm.auto.link to 1.

Thankyou Bob. In the end, that's what I did and it worked fine.

Regards,
Jason.