Subject: RE: [docbook] Refentry in TOC

Bob,

That makes sense.

So it looks like I can do this 2 ways:

1. Move my refentries up so that they are directly under a SECT1.
2. Change the TOC logic so that it adds SECT3 into the TOC (because the
refentries are appearing at level 3).

Given the logic of the document, option 1 would be a problem.
Option 2 would be a problem if I had my refentry under a SECT3, because then
I'd have to add SECT3 and SECT4 to my TOC.

It would be nice if there was some sort of way you could manually tag
anything to appear in the TOC. Is there such a contingency?

I am presuming that you pickup the SECT3 in the TOC by changing
toc.section.depth from the default of 2 to 3.

Is that correct?

Gerard Nicol / CEO
gerard.nicol@gazillabyte.com

GazillaByte LLC
4600 S. Syracuse Street, Level 9, Suite 905, Denver Colorado USA
Cell +1-720-382-8560 / Office +1-720-583-8880
http://tapetrack.com
Languages English

While I am always happy to answer technical support questions, I am a
regular traveler and may not always be able to respond as quickly as I would
like. If you send your technical support questions to
support@gazillabyte.com, a support case will be automatically created and
you may get faster service.