Subject: Arabic-Indic numbering in XSL FO output for orderedlist

hi everyone,

how can I use arabic-indic numbering for orderedlist items in FO output of docbook-xsl.

I can get it working with epub/html using CSS but not much success with FO.

for the record, setting "chapter.autolabel" parameter to '١' makes Arabic/Persian numbers working in chapters but that’s separate than orderedlist items.

many thanks for the help,
Amin