Subject: Re: [docbook] Help needed with screeninfo and informaltable in docbook5

On 5.6.2018 7:58, openHAB.Doc@web.de wrote:
> _docbook5 apaption:_
> /  <para>
>      <screenshot>/
> /      <info>
>          <title>
>              The map view
>          </title>
>        </info>/
> /      <mediaobject>
>          <imageobject>
>              <imagedata fileref="images/map_view.png" scalefit="1" width="80%" />
>          </imageobject>
>        </mediaobject>/
> /    </screenshot>
>    </para>/

Seems correct. It's not necessary to wrap title inside info element.

> *2.)* My second Problem is that emacs mark "width" in an informaltable as non
> valid.
> /<informaltable frame="none"  width="80%"> /
> How do I change this to make it docbook5 compliant?

In DocBook 5.0 you can use either HTML table model or CALS table model.
In DocBook 4.x you were limited to CALS only. In your example you are
mixing both models -- width is allowed only in HTML table model, whereas
frame="none" is allowed in CALS. If you want to use HTML table model you
have to change to frame="void" as values allowed for frame attribute
differ between CALS and HTML table models.

				Jirka

     Professional XML and Web consulting and training services
DocBook/DITA customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing