Subject: Re: [docbook] Where do I post a question?

Foreword; This thread has got out of sequence on me, and 'my apologies for that.

My question follows.

Hi again.

I am writing manuals in DocBook for output to HTML.
I am using Pandoc 2.19.2 as the rendering program.
I use the following command to create the HTML.
pandoc --from docbook --to html --output mydoc.html mydoc.xml

I wish to add an xsl style file, but I need help to do that.
I have the following guide documents:

DocBook 5.1: The Definitive Guide
Author: Norman Walsh
April, 2020

DocBook XSL: The Complete Guide
Fourth Edition
Bob Stayton

I would like someone to send me a matching pair of DocBook.xml and style.xsl files.

Perhaps a short table with frame box and background colour settings.
I shall put them both in the same directory/folder for now.
The important thing is to have the xsl import settings working and field names matching.
After that I will extend according to my needs.

Help appreciated.

Joseph Casey.