Subject: Re: [docbook] DocBook 5.1 by N Walsh

On 2022-10-30 09:36, Norm Tovey-Walsh wrote:
Alex Kleider <akleider@sonic.net> writes:
I'm looking to buy a hard copy of DocBook 5.1 but have been unable to
find a source. Is it being published (or only available to read on
line?)

The 5.0 version was published by OâReilly. I donât know if they have any
physical books left or not. Thereâs no hard copy version of the 5.1 or
5.2 guides. As the xslTNG stylesheetâs print capabilities improve, it
might be practical to make PDFs available for on-demand printing.

Thanks (to you and others) for your response(s.) Since it's not been published that certainly explains why I've been unable to find a hard copy!
This brings up a new question:
I've found 5.1 on line but your message is the first I've heard of 5.2.
Is 5.2 available?
Alex

PS I already have a hard copy of '5'.