Subject: DocBook 5.1 by N Walsh

I'm looking to buy a hard copy of DocBook 5.1 but have been unable to find a source.
Is it being published (or only available to read on line?)

Alex Kleider
(sent from my current gizmo)
PS Sonic has announced termination of our service in the near future!
Please change my address to 'alexkleider@pm.me'.
Tks.